Alberti 1986 S.r.l., based in Imperia Via Argine Destro F. Scajola n.549 18100 P.IVA 00912780087, has drawn up, in a simple and understandable way, this document, concerning the processing of your personal data, how and why we collect them and how we manage them.
We remind you that the processing of personal data must be understood as any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic tools, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database.
This policy applies when you visit our website or our social media channels; when you purchase our services and use our applications; when you subscribe to our newsletter; request our assistance or you are a supplier, partner, consultant or any other person who has commercial relations with Alberti 1986 S.r.l.
The information and data you provide will be processed in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations (including, by way of example but not limited to, the General Data Protection Regulation – EU Regulation 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR “).
The data processing carried out by Alberti 1986 S.r.l. it will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, accuracy, integrity, confidentiality, purpose limitation and data retention and minimization.
THE LEGAL BASES OF OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Alberti 1986 S.r.l. bases the processing of your personal data on different legal bases:
- your consent (only when necessary or permitted by law). In this case you will still have the right to revoke it;
- the need to establish a contractual relationship and fulfill the obligations arising from it;
- the need to comply with current laws and to establish, exercise or defend against legal actions;
- the need to pursue its legitimate interests: ensure that networks and information are secure, prevent or investigate alleged or actual violations of the law, commercial contracts or cases of non-compliance with its corporate principles;
- the need to respond to your requests;
- any other legal basis permitted by current regulations.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND FOR HOW LONG WE KEEP THEM
- Navigation data
For the correct functioning of the Alberti 1986 S.r.l. and the services provided, computer systems and software procedures are required which, during their normal operation, acquire some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These are data that are not collected to be associated with identified subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified (eg IP addresses). These data are used only for anonymous statistical information relating to the use of the service and to verify its correct functioning and are kept for the strictly necessary period and in any case in compliance with current regulations.
- Clients Data
In order to allow the provision of the services provided for in the contractual agreements, the carrying out of marketing activities and comply with the tax obligations and provided for by the regulations in force, Alberti 1986 S.r.l. will collect the following data relating to customers: Name – Surname – Company name (in the case of a person other than a private individual) – Tax code – VAT number (in the case of a person other than a private individual) – Address – City – Postcode – Province – Telephone numbers – Email addresses. These data will be stored for the purposes of providing services, as well as for promotional activities and for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship. For fiscal purposes and for the other obligations established by law, the same data will be kept for 10 years, unless the law allows a longer retention period, also due to the expiry of the prescription of any rights claimed by third parties.
- Providers Data
In order to ensure the smooth running of the employment relationship, we need the contact details of the relevant subjects operating within the supplier company (such as names, surnames, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses). We also need all the data necessary to issue the invoice, as well as the bank details necessary to pay for the services purchased (if it falls within the contractual agreements stipulated). For the aforementioned purposes, the data will be kept for a period of one year from the termination of the contractual relationship. For fiscal purposes and for other obligations established by law, the data will be kept for 10 years, unless the law allows a longer retention period, also due to the expiry of the prescription of any rights claimed by third parties.
- Data related to the registration of domain names
For the registration of domain names, Alberti 1986 S.r.l. will carry out only the strictly necessary treatments and if you do not provide the data, it will be unable to provide the service. The data provided may always be disclosed to third parties exclusively for the aforementioned purposes (national and foreign registration authorities). In particular, for the domains of competence of ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) and on the advice of ICANN, a copy of the data provided is also deposited with the company Iron Mountain Intellectual Property Management, Inc as a guarantee. At the end of the domain registration, according to the provisions of each of the relevant Registers, the data provided will be published on the WHOIS (public database that contains all the data of the domain name holders). These data will be kept for a period of 6 months from the cancellation of the domain name to which they refer, unless further retention is imposed by order of a judicial or administrative authority.
- Data of third parties provided by the interested party
It may happen that you provide the data of third parties to request the assignment of domain names or to differentiate billing contacts (in the event that your customer pays for the service directly). In this circumstance, you will be the sole owner of the processing of the aforementioned data with related legal obligations and responsibilities. These data will be kept exclusively for tax purposes (billing) for a period of 10 years and for a period of 6 months starting from the cancellation of the domain name to which they refer (domain registration for third parties), unless the law requires or allow a longer retention period.
- Data processing deriving from the connection with social media
You can register on the Alberti 1986 S.r.l. website. even if you have a Facebook profile. In this case Facebook will automatically provide Alberti 1986 S.r.l. some of your personal data. If you are already a registered user on our site you can choose to associate your Alberti 1986 S.r.l. account. to your Facebook profile to facilitate subsequent access to the site. In the same way you can associate your customer area on Alberti 1986 S.r.l. to your other Linkedin, Twitter or Google accounts. These subjects will automatically provide Alberti 1986 S.r.l. some of your personal data. The aforementioned data will be kept for the purposes of providing services, as well as for promotional activities and for a period of one year from the termination of the contractual relationship. Unless a higher is imposed by order of the authority.
- Traffic data
Alberti 1986 S.r.l. informs you of the existence of the connection register (LOG), in which the data relating to telematic traffic are stored within the terms and in accordance with the timing provided for by law. After the retention period required by law, and unless otherwise indicated by the Authority with an administrative or judicial measure, the above data will be destroyed and the possibility of obtaining a copy will no longer be guaranteed.
HOW WE MANAGE YOUR DATA FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES
Alberti 1986 S.r.l. may send you marketing communications relating to its services, products, promotions or events via email, telephone and social networks of other parties.
These communications may also be customized taking into account your preferences (expressly indicated by you or deduced from visits to the Alberti 1986 S.r.l. site or based on the links you clicked). Before starting any marketing activity and if required by applicable laws, we will ask you to give us your consent, which you can still revoke by sending a PEC request email to email@example.com. Even in the event of withdrawal of consent to receive marketing communications, you can still receive other types of communications (for example important notices of a technical or administrative nature).
WHO IS THE OWNER OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The owner of the processing of personal data through the website is Alberti 1986 S.r.l. based in Imperia Via Argine Destro F. Scajola n.549 18100 P.IVA 00912780087.
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The recipients of collected personal data are:
- people, companies, professional firms that provide accounting, administrative, tax or legal consultancy services to Alberti 1986 S.r.l .;
- subjects with whom Alberti 1986 S.r.l. interacts for the provision of services (for example Public Registers for the registration of domain names or Authorities that manage the WHOIS database);
- subjects that provide services related to the collection of payments (eg bank transfer, credit card);
- any persons who carry out maintenance activities on network equipment and communication networks;
- other bodies or authorities to whom, for reasons or legal obligations, it is necessary to communicate your personal data;
- persons authorized by Alberti 1986 S.r.l. to carry out activities necessary for the provision of services (with a legal obligation of confidentiality).
The complete list of data processors can be requested by sending a PEC email to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to be able to provide some services governed by the contract (such as the registration of international domain names and the issue of digital security certificates), some of your data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. In particular:
- for the domains of competence of ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) and on the advice of ICANN, a copy of the data provided is also deposited with the company Iron Mountain Intellectual Property Management, Inc as a guarantee (both companies are based in the United States);
- for the domains covered by the GMO Registry, the data are transmitted to Tokyo – Japan (where the registry is based);
- for the domains covered by the Uniregistry registry, the data is transmitted to George Town Grand Cayman (where the registry is based);
- for the domains covered by the InternetX register, the data are transmitted to Miami – Florida (where the register is based);
- for the domains of competence of the Neustar registry, the data is transmitted to Sterling – United States (where the registry is based);
- for domains covered by the Public Internet Registry (PIR), the data are transmitted to Reston – United States (where the registry is based);
- for the domains under the responsibility of Verisign, the data is transmitted to Reston – United States (where the company is based);
- for Onlinenic domains, the data are transmitted to California – United States (where the company is based)
- for digital certificates issued by the Digicert company, the data are transmitted to Utah – United States (where the company is based)
In the aforementioned circumstances, the companies receiving the data guarantee us protection standards, thanks to appropriate technical, organizational and legal measures.
WHICH RIGHTS YOU CAN EXERCISE
As an interested party, you can exercise the rights referred to in art. from 16 to 22 of EU Regulation 679/16:
Art. 16 – Right of rectification
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration.In qualità di interessato potrai esercitare i diritti di cui agli art. da 16 a 22 del Regolamento EU 679/16:
Art. 17 – Right to cancellation
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning you without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to delete personal data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons exists:
- the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; ref. 4.5.2016 EN Official Journal of the European Union L 119/43
- revoke the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 2;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
- the personal data was collected in relation to the information society service offer referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1.
If the data controller has made personal data public and is obliged, pursuant to paragraph 1, to delete them, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, it adopts reasonable measures, including technical ones, to inform the data controllers that they are processing the personal data of your request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of your personal data.
Paragraphs 1 and 2 do not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
Art. 18 – Right to limit the processing
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- contests the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of personal data by asking instead that its use be limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, your personal data are necessary for the ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- you opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the data controller’s legitimate reasons with respect to those of the data subject.
If the processing is limited pursuant to paragraph 1, such personal data are processed, except for storage, only with your consent or for the ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right in court or to protect rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of significant public interest of the Union or of a Member State. L 119/44 EN Official Journal of the European Union 4.5.2016 3.
If you have obtained the processing limitation pursuant to paragraph 1 you are informed by the data controller before this limitation is revoked.
Art. 18 – Diritto di limitazione del trattamento
Hai il diritto di ottenere dal titolare del trattamento la limitazione del trattamento quando ricorre una delle seguenti ipotesi:
- contesti l’esattezza dei dati personali, per il periodo necessario al titolare del trattamento per verificare l’esattezza di tali dati personali;
- il trattamento è illecito e ti opponi alla cancellazione dei dati personali chiedendo invece che ne sia limitato l’utilizzo;
- benché il titolare del trattamento non ne abbia più bisogno ai fini del trattamento, i tuoi dati personali sono necessari per l’accertamento, l’esercizio o la difesa di un diritto in sede giudiziaria;
- ti sei opposto al trattamento ai sensi dell’articolo 21, paragrafo 1, in attesa della verifica in merito all’eventuale prevalenza dei motivi legittimi del titolare del trattamento rispetto a quelli dell’interessato.
Se il trattamento è limitato a norma del paragrafo 1, tali dati personali sono trattati, salvo che per la conservazione, soltanto con il tuo consenso o per l’accertamento, l’esercizio o la difesa di un diritto in sede giudiziaria oppure per tutelare i diritti di un’altra persona fisica o giuridica o per motivi di interesse pubblico rilevante dell’Unione o di uno Stato membro. L 119/44 IT Gazzetta ufficiale dell’Unione europea 4.5.2016 3.
Se hai che hai ottenuto la limitazione del trattamento a norma del paragrafo 1 sei informato dal titolare del trattamento prima che detta limitazione sia revocata.
Art. 19 – Right to obtain notification from the data controller in cases of rectification or cancellation of personal data or cancellation of the same
The data controller communicates to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out pursuant to Article 16, Article 17, paragraph 1, and Article 18, unless proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. The data controller informs you of these recipients if you request it.
Art. 20 – Right to portability
You have the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you provided to a data controller and you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the data controller to whom you provided them if:
- the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), or on a contract pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b);
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your rights regarding data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one data controller to the other, if technically feasible.
The exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this article is without prejudice to article 17. The right referred to in paragraph 1 must not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Art. 21 – Right to object
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f), including profiling on the basis of these provisions. The data controller refrains from further processing personal data unless he demonstrates the existence of compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court. If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you carried out for these purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes. 4.5.2016 EN Official Journal of the European Union L 119/45 4. The right referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 is explicitly brought to your attention and is presented clearly and separately from any other information at the latest at the time of the first communication with you. In the context of the use of information society services and without prejudice to Directive 2002/58 / EC, you can exercise your right to object with automated means that use specific techniques. If personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89, paragraph 1, you, for reasons connected with your particular situation, have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest.
Art. 22 – Right to refuse the automated process
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or which significantly affects your person in a similar way. Paragraph 1 does not apply if the decision:
- is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between you and a data controller;
- is authorized by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject, which also specifies appropriate measures to protect your rights, your freedoms and your legitimate interests;
- is based on your explicit consent.
In the cases referred to in paragraph 2, letters a) and c), the data controller implements appropriate measures to protect your rights, your freedoms and your legitimate interests, at least the right to obtain human intervention by the data controller, to express their opinion and to contest the decision.
The decisions referred to in paragraph 2 shall not be based on the special categories of personal data referred to in Article 9 (1), unless Article 9 (2) (a) or (g) applies, and not adequate measures are in place to protect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests.
In this sense, you will be able to access your data to:
- Verify its veracity
- Modify them if they become inaccurate
- Integrate them also with a supplementary declaration
- Request cancellation
- Limit their treatment
- Opposition to the processing
The data controller is obliged to respond without unjustified reason.
CANCELLATION OF DATA
Alberti 1986 S.r.l. in compliance with the corresponding right of access to the interested party, it has set up procedures for which you can request the cancellation without undue delay of your personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning you for the following reasons:
– Because the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
– Why did you withdraw your consent
– Why do you object to the treatment
– Because the data is processed unlawfully.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by writing to the certified email address email@example.com
You will be informed of these circumstances and the changes will be effective as soon as they are published on our website https://www.olioalberti.it/ .
To this end, we invite you to visit the section relating to Privacy to check the updated version.